Our contact details
- Name: Van-A-Gas Heating Limited
- Address: 17 Glen View, Litchard, Bridgend, South Wales, CF31 1QU
- Phone Number: 01656 837 333
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Other information that enables us to analyse your use of this website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Provide our services to you and maintain your account
- Take payment for our products and services and debt collection
- To deliver service communications (such as quotes and invoices)
- Answer your questions or complaints
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) We have a contractual obligation.
- (b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better service, by enabling us to monitor which webpages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by writing us at 17 Glen View, Litchard, Bridgend, South Wales, CF31 1QU, calling us on 01656 837 333 or by sending an email to email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by writing us at 17 Glen View, Litchard, Bridgend, South Wales, CF31 1QU, calling us on 01656 837 333 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Wycliffe House
- Water Lane
- SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Call us on 01656 837 333
Are you Looking
For A New Boiler?
Viesmann accredited installers
Get your A-rated gas or oil boiler and start to save money. Full installation of your new boiler and up to 10 year guarantee for total peace of mind & the option of spreading the cost.