Professional Power Flush Service In South Wales
Over time, your central heating system’s efficiency can be reduced. If you have noticed your radiators are not heating your rooms as quickly as they should be, this might be the first sign that your central heating system needs a power flush.
At Van A Gas, for many years our heating engineers have been providing power flushing services in South Wales, cleaning out your boilers and radiators to remove sludge, iron oxides and debris that could be affecting the efficiency of your heating system and increasing your heating bills. Power flushing removes this build-up from your system, allowing free circulation of hot water through your system.
We take pride in offering effective solutions to ensure our clients’ heating systems are working to their full potential. To find out more about power flushing, or to book a service with our heating engineers, call today on 01656 837 333 or send us a message using the contact form.
Restore Your Heating System Power In Four Easy Steps
- Contact Van A Gas for a free quote for your power flushing service.
- On your appointment, a fully certified heating and gas engineer will arrive to perform the power flushing.
- The professional will use professional power flushing equipment to dislodge and remove all debris, rust deposits and scale.
- We will then add a corrosion inhibitor to ensure you continue to enjoy an efficient heating system.
What is Power Flush?
A power flush is a chemical solution that cleanses your central heating system and removes any elements inside of pipes, such as rust or debris that may be causing it not to work as well.
Using high velocity, low-pressure jets of water and cleaning solution to flush out the pipes, our power flush service is designed to restore your central heating system to optimum operation.
Our team of Gas Safe engineers provide power flush services across South Wales and the home counties, ensuring that all of our clients’ heating systems are working to their full capacity, removing any build-ups that could be causing issues.
Why is Power Flushing Needed?
It is crucial for the maintenance and continued health of your heating system that it is cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis to stop the accumulation of sludge or debris. Blockages such as this account for over 80% of central heating issues – power flushing can both resolve the problem and prevent it from occurring again in the future.
When your heating system is clogged with this debris, it can cause your boiler to work harder to fully heat your home. Power flushing will not only restore your central heating system back to optimal efficiency, but could save you money on your energy bills.
A power flush is also recommended before the installation of a new boiler to an existing central heating system.
Power Flushing Will:
- Improved energy efficiency and reduced utility bills
- Prolonged lifespan of your central heating system
- Even heat distribution throughout your home or commercial property
- Flexible booking and short-notice availability
Signs You Need a Power Flush
There are some clear indicators to look out for if you’re concerned that your central heating is not working as well as it should be and could need power flushing.
- Cold spots in your radiators
- Radiators are cold at the top or bottom
- Radiators are taking longer to heat up
- Loud banging boiler noises
- Noisy pipes
- Boiler keeps cutting out
A simple test you can carry out to find out whether you require central heating power flushing is to follow these steps on one or all of your radiators:
- Turn your central heating on and wait for it to warm
- Hold your hand against the top two corners on the front of your radiator
- Then hold your hand against the bottom middle on your radiator
- Does the bottom middle feel cooler than the top corners? If so, give us a call
Power Flush FAQ
How much does it cost to power flush a central heating system?
As with all of our plumbing and heating services, our power flush service is competitively priced, designed to offer cost-effective solutions to help avoid more costly repairs should your central heating system become blocked.
How long does a power flush take?
The typical time for a central heating power flush will depend on the condition and size of your system. Usually, a power flush can take around 4-8 hours to carry out but can take longer for more complex heating systems.
A Company That Cares
We’re local, honest and have built our reputation by providing affordable, pain-free solutions when you need them the most.
Call us on 01656 837 333
Are you Looking
For A New Boiler?
Viesmann accredited installers
Get your A-rated gas or oil boiler and start to save money. Full installation of your new boiler and up to 10 year guarantee for total peace of mind & the option of spreading the cost.